2016 Ham Radio Technician
Free class sponsored by:
Tryon Amateur Radio Club
This is a 5 Saturdays course.
**VE exam last day of class.
Dates: Saturdays from 9AM to 1PM.
Sep 24, Oct 1, 8, 15 and VE Test Saturday October 22.
Location: 8 Frontage Road Gloversville NY,
Fulton County Ambulance Services.
Recommended study guide:
The No-Nonsense Technician-Class License Study Guide – PDF
Please download the free guide at least 1 week prior to the beginning of the class.
Other formats (Kindle, Nook, Paperback and Audiobook): http://www.kb6nu.com/study-guides/
- The class will be given by experienced ham radio operators with a vast knowledge of different topics.
- The instructors will clarify and answer any questions you may have.
- You will learn all the rules and regulations to properly operate a ham radio.
- You will be shown all the different modes of operation.
- You will learn about digital modes used to transmit and receive data over the air.
- As a licensed ham, you will be able to help the community during emergencies with communications.
For More Information please contact:
Don Gifford (WA2EZ) 518.752.9226
- Take a practice exam by clicking here.
**The fee for the FCC Amateur License test is $15.
This fee can be paid in cash or check at the VE test session.
The test session is open to the public, and we will offer Tech, General and Extra class exams.
For information on what to bring for the VE Exam click here.