Recent changes to the website:
- Changed the theme to SemPress.
- Modified SempRess CSS to work better with our site.
- Added Weather Warnings to the right menu bar.
- Added New RadioReference Feed to the right menu bar.
- Moved Skywarn weather report link to links from right menu bar.
- Removed Martin WB2NLE (SK) from members list and added Leo WW2LL.
- Changed Call lookup from QRZ.com to Callook.info to allow search results from non QRZ members.
- Replaced FINDU aprs look ups by APRS.FI for nicer results.
- Changed the THEME to Neuro.
- Switched RSS reader for news page from wp_rss to rssimport to avoid crashing with odd characters.
- Removed smart captcha, it was too hard to understand for a few users.
- Made the forum look a bit more up to date and easier to read.
- Added UTC and Local clock on the right side menu.
- Added AmateurRadio.com feed on the news page.
- Added Note to clarify the time on the HF propagation table to the right.
- Added weather widget to the right side menu of the site.
- Rearranged the right side menu so it is easier to understand.
- Added 2 Morse instructional videos to the Videos page.
- Bumped the number of last forum messages on the right side bar from 3 to 5.
- Added Radiogram information to the RACES page.
- Update SEMO links on the RACES page.
- Removed the Onswipe theme.
- Added IC-718 manual on the RACES page.
- Added Earl’s Shack photos to the Shack page.
- Added the Onswipe theme to make the site smart phones and tablets friendly.
- Added captcha on logging for extra security.
- Streaming server will be move to a different location. Performing under the hood changes
- Added Google+ button.
- Finished the Special Event Page. (Need to add more frequencies)
- Added an option that shows the special event page the first time you visit k2jji.org.
- Updated Amsterdam Memorial link on the RACES page.
- Changed the web base player from flash to HTML5 on the net archives page and changed the look.
- Changed call sings on membership page to be a link to their QRZ.com page.
- Added pictures for Juvenal Diabetes 5k race.